Down To Business - Valentine Mix (Part 2)
This Valentine's mix is probably best enjoyed if you DO NOT READ THE TRACKLIST (until after you've heard it).
To really get into the spirit of this, you may want to get comfortable with your lover, turn down the lights, and let the music take you for a ride... but you can still enjoy it without a lover.
Make sure you listened to Part 1 before listening to this.
Probably best not to listen to the mix near children or those who are easily offended.
Here is the tracklist (don't look until you've listened!):
- Cameo - Back and Forth
- Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Wake Up And Make Love To Me
- Prince - Lady Cab Driver (excerpt)
- Bongwater - Obscene and Pornographic Art
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby (excerpt)
- Queen - Get Down Make Love
- Frank Zappa - The Torture Never Stops (excerpt)
- Vanilla Fudge - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
- Smegma - Oh-Ooh!
- Prince - Orgasm
- Einsturzende Neubauten - Jet 'm
- Ivor Cutler - Naked and Proud
- Eek-A-Mouse - Sexy Girl
- Liam Lynch - Horny Kind of Love
- Jonathan Coulton - Baby Got Back
- Alain Clair - Fille arc-en-ciel (Lady In Red)
(There's probably a better quality version of the Alain Clair track somewhere - but as I can't read French particularly well, I couldn't find it. Apologies for the drop in quality, but I think it's worth it for such an awesome end-of-disco vibe.)